Monday, October 1, 2012

With The Beatles


A new month is here which means I can buy another Beatles album!!!  I already love it.  Paul McCartney was/is an incredible song writer.  


For those of you who don't know for the next year I am going to purchase one Beatles album a month in the order the albums initially came out.





So my room is huge.  It's awesome.  I dance in it often.  I am particular fond of the the following songs on this album that I've already listened to thrice:

  • It Won't Be Long
  • All my Loving
  • Till There Was You (my fav. on this album)
  • Please Mister Postman
  • Roll Over Beethoven
  • Hold Me Tight
  • I Wanna Be Your Man





1 comment:

  1. I don't get the Beatles thing. It is random...but so are you...so...maybe I get it. I need to partake of a listen.

    ReplyDelete