Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ugly Pics

I sent this to some friends and family:


Here they are in the order I received them.

Shane.  Shane has a nak for looking bad in pics.  Here is one taken months ago:

Taken a few months ago.


Christy

Jonny.  It looks like he's at the MTC.

Dad

Shun sent a picture of his friend.

Dalton.  Pretty good actually.

Dallin.  Yes.


My fav of Buddy's



Jolie

Mom

Nozomi, sent by his girlfriend


Colten

Rachel


Kelly Clarkson has a new song, Catch My Breath that has grown on me like none other.  I've had it on repeat all day.  It isn't released for two more days, so I keep on hitting play in YouTube where it is currently posted.  It's a great feel-good song.  

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha nice. I'm very disappointed in Jo's pic. I was looking forward to it too.

    ReplyDelete