Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reunion

The other night a few of us went to dinner at Chili's, the place we ALWAYS go to when any few of us come back to Layton/Kaysville for whatever reason, in this case, it's Summer and Shane and Steve just got back from their missions.  We came to my house and all of us wrote a letter to our friend Ryan who has joined the Marines and is currently in boot camp.  We decided to take a picture.
Ty, Me, Richard, Steve (under table), Shane, Kurt


Well, it seems like everyone is our group of friends is home from their missions. Today was both Shane and Steve's homecomings.

It was really good to see everyone again.



Steve went to Denmark speaking Danish and Shane went to Ukraine speaking Russian.  In the next picture Shane told us to act "Russian" and said to look unhappy.


I didn't have my tripod, so I had someone else take this hoping it would have turned out.  I shall never forget to bring my tripod again.


No comments:

Post a Comment