Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finals Week

It's finals week and I still have one to go. I am SOOOOOOOO sick of studying, I can't wait for this test to be over. Yet, when it gets over I have nothing else to do, so why am I excited to get the test outta the way? Not sure.



For the past two weeks the wallpaper on my computer's desktop has been the following pictures of Wayne, the son of one of my friends.  Wayne makes me happy.

My body is terribly out of shape.  I'm skinny yes, but now I'm not tone at all.  Soooooo, I've started tumbling again.  I have tumbled twice this week and hope to tumble at least three times a week.  My body is extremely sore I love it.  I am a little worried about my right shoulder since I dislocated it once, but I might as well use it until something does happen so as to get the most out of it.  It hasn't given me problems though, so that's good.  I've always been skinny, but I looked decent at a swimming pool.  Now you see me and you'll think, "Huh, he must be a computer science major".

I am looking for some fun, happy, spiritual girls to take out.  Dating sucks, especially when it's the last thing I want to be doing.

Christy, I wrote this because of the message you sent me the other day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! "He must be a computer science major." Whatever. You've always been six pack skinny. Now you just need a tan and the ladies won't think you're a 'computer science major.'

    Wayne is super cute!! I love Asians these days thanks to you. They are cute and so friendly. I remember my wedding day having them taking my picture all over Temple Square. Some are in my wedding pictures and had to be photoshopped out. lol

    This is a long comment. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete